About ART Dismantling, Demolition Lincoln
A.R.T. Dismantling Co. Ltd has been offering specialist complete and part demolition services to Lincoln, the Midlands, and to the rest of the UK for over 50 years.
Our business has grown significantly over the past 50 years and our professional demolition services include the use of state-of-the-art plant machinery ensuring we have the capability to complete any job. Our projects start from as little as small houses to much larger commercial and industrial sites for key construction companies.
Situated in the Lincolnshire area, we are ideally located to carry out projects throughout the whole of the UK and our fully trained staff are certified for all health and safety in conjunction with C.I.T.B, as well as all being fully trained in the use of all plant equipment.
Our Demolition Health & Safety
A.R.T. recognises that Health and Safety at work is the primary responsibility of our company, and therefore it is the intention of the company to meet the statutory obligations and to do everything possible to prevent injury and maintain a safe environment at work.
As employers, we are responsible for the Health, Safety and Welfare of our employees and people affected by our activities, which is recognised within our Health and Safety policy.
Our Statement Of General Policy Is:-
- To provide adequate control to health and safety risks arising from our activities
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health & safety
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment
- To ensure the safe handling of waste materials and substances
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for our employees
- To ensure employees are competent to do their tasks, and give them adequate training
- To prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals
Our most recent accreditation being Safe Contractor, a programme which recognises very high standards of health and
safety practice amongst UK contractors as well as Considerate Constructors.
Our Demolition Environmental Policy
A.R.T. recognizes the importance of environmental issues relating to our business and are committed to:-
- Meeting or exceeding regulatory requirements
- Minimising the use of materials, water & energy
- Minimising waste produced in all parts of the business
- Minimising the environmental impact of our transport operations
- Assessing the environmental impact of all of our operations on a regular basis
- Continuously improving our environmental performance
- Working with contractors and suppliers on the environmental issues relating to our activities
- Involving all staff in the implementation of this policy
Recycling of materials on our demolition contracts is carried out wherever possible not only for the environment but as a cost saving process for our clients, as a result of this we stock an extensive range of reclaimed bricks, slates and other various items from our contracts. We are also buyers of complete heavy industrial sites, brewery’s and mills. ln some instances the strip out rights can finance the demolition process.